Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sometimes A Great Notion


Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.

Sometimes people are left speechless by strange posts that Susie makes! LOL Sorry people, i'm in a creative wierdo mood! See you for HNT!

~

Pretty things, so what if I like pretty things

Pretty lies, so what if I like pretty lies

From where you are, to where I am now

I need these pretty things, around the planets of my face

Everything's a sign of my astrology

From where you are, to where I am now

Is its own galaxy

Be a star and fall down somewhere next to me

And make it past your color TV

This time will pass and with it will me

And all these pretty things

Don't say you don't notice them

6 comments:

Logophile said...

You know, those boxes are just breath-takingly gorgeous, Susie!
Clearly some genuises have been at work.
Pretty little lies, hmm?
I think I'll pass
:p

lime said...

it's the back to joy rapture that's got you in its grip i am betting...

Breazy said...

Hey Susie! I just wanted to stop in and give you a quick shout while I had time. Hope all is well at your place!

xoxo

Bsoholic said...

Can you do my X-mas wrapping for me pleaaaassseeee!!!! ;D

Anonymous said...

Great writing.:)
tc

DirkStar said...

What a very cool blog you have here!