Monday, July 27, 2009

County Fair Time!

The county fair starts tomorrow and LR is so excited. We are planning to go on Wednesday or Thursday because Mr Ratburn is out of town til then and he wants to go to the horse races. Yep, pretty much your standard country fair with corndogs, cotton candy, a midway, crafts and lots of delicious fair food. I always have to have a corn dog, a vanilla ice cream cone which our local ice cream company passes out free to thousands of fairgoers every year, some kettle corn, and perhaps sneak a bit or two of other peoples snacks as well.
Little Rita loves the rides.
Here is one of our favorite fair goers! We alway sing the Templeton song while on the way to the fair. Hopefully by the end of the week I will have some cool pics to show you by Friday!

Have a Lovely Day!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Okay. I really dig country fairs. I live in maine so they are about to start in just a few weeks!

g-man said...

The vid shows, but NOT the pics!!

g-man said...

Still Blank Hozer!!!

S said...

So who's the hoser? I said there will be fair pics after the fair, Gman! I havent gone yet. Going tomorrow.

I do believe it says LATER IN THE WEEK i will have some fair photos....

:P

But Im glad youre so excited to see them...

lime said...

have a great time. oh no one could do templeton like paul lynde!

Mark said...

Enjoy the fair!

RennyBA's Terella said...

Sounds exiting!

If you want more, you're welcome to join me on a summer fair in a village in Sweden (almost rats free :lol:)