Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cake Wrecks


Little Rita found this hilarious feature fron the New York Times all about cakes gone wrong. Since yesterday was Limes birthday, and next week is Little Rita's 13th birthday, I thought I'd share these fabulous birthday cake pics.


Astounding, award winning. Even.

I hope Mr Blank likes his cake. It looks delicious anyway.

Um, Ride 'em cowboy?


Is that Charlie Tuna? Are you kidding me? On a birthday cake? Really?


"Oh, I lave you too, honey, thanks so much for the cake!"


If you want to read more about cakes gone wrong, go here.
Now, my birthday is coming up in 6 weeks and I expect this cake nonsense to be straightened out by then.

72India

4 comments:

lime said...

hahaha, i have been reading the cake wrecks blog since nearly the beginning. it's such a hoot!

BTExpress said...

That's too funny.

Brian Miller said...

haha..dropped over from g-man's. those are amazing! charlie tuna takes the cake.

RennyBA's Terella said...

I'll have the small one! ;-)

Btw: I'm sorry I have not been around that much lately, but have been working hard to find a way so that we could meet. Now It's official and I've planned hard for it: Oslo Blog Gathering 2010 - I do hope you can come and also encourage your other blog friends to participate!