Monday, October 11, 2010

Ahhh, Monday!

Dig the toeflection!
Also, I could use a pedicure if anyone is free.

Ya know, a lot of people hate Monday. The beginning of the work week, 5 whole days 'til Friday and all that. But me, I love Monday! Monday morning to me means I have the entire plantation to myself to do whatever it is I need to do. Plus, I get to stay in my pajamas and listen to music, and my favorite morning radio hosts, Sarah and Vinnie at Alice Radio.
Last week I brought home a new toy. This is a USB turntable for putting vinyl onto your computer! Just happens that Gary and I have about 350 LP's that we have been wanting to listen to for years. I still have my turntable from high school, it's 32 years old and works just fine, but so inconvenient.
Today I will spend some time putting some of my old records to the computer, starting with A for Aerosmith and ending with Z for Frank Zappa.
So, how many records do you have, and which one's would you put immediately onto your computer to listen to right now?
Alternatively, go ahead and be a smartassyoungwhippersnapper and tell me you dont own records or even still, you have no idea what records are!

Have a Lovely Week!
76India

3 comments:

Dianne said...

I couldn't resist, your Monday's for my Tuesday's! I have to use my pedicure gift certificate soon..
want to come to California?
have a fun week.
Dianne

G-Man said...

*SNIFF*
There was a time when you would think of me after posting something like this...

I guess I'm easily cast aside.

By my mentor...

lime said...

hahaha, i used to have a stack of records but i actually got rid of all of them before we moved to trinidad. my dad keeps trying to give me his collection though.