Tuesday, December 06, 2005



Have A Lovely Tori Tuesday Everybody!!









PURPLE PEOPLE

well hey do you do judo when they surround you
a little mental yoga will they disappear
it's grim but never dubious as motives go
no matter what it takes she promises a show
thunder wishes it could be the snow
wishes it could be as loved as she can be
these gifts are here for her, for you, for me
i watch me be this other thing, i never know
if i'm marooned or where the purple people go
then lily white matricide from vicious words
it doesn't leave a scratch so therefore no one's hurt
thunder wishes it could be the show
wishes it could be as loved as she can be
these gifts are here for her, for you, for me
and on and on the nurses make it clear
just when you escape you have yourself to fear
a restaurant that never has to close
breakfast every hour it could save the world
so hey do you do judo in your finery
an angel's face is tricky to wear constantly
thunder wishes it could be the snow
wishes it could be as loved as she can be
these gifts are here for her, for you for me
for her for her..mmmhmmm..

7 comments:

lime said...

happy tori tuesday. that second pic is really pretty. this set of lyrics actually makes sorta sense. either that or i am getting tori-ized. hehehe.

glad to have you back. i was getting worried!

Happy Hiker said...

Purple People is a lovely song. (It is also what they call us Minnesota Vikings fans) : ) I also really like that 2nd picture a lot! That would be a cool print to get framed and hang up somewhere. Thanks for the post!

DaMasta said...

Tori Tori Bo bori Banana Fana Fo Fori Me My Momori...TORI!

S said...

Yay, Lime is getting Tori-ized! Hurray!!!!
Sorry Hiker, I dont know who made that print, but, I will try to find out, I wouldnt mind a print of that myself!
LOL Damasta!
Everyone listen to Tori today!!!

Logophile said...

Whoa, a 4 day blogging vacation for your b day, how do you expect us to survive without you???
Yay for Tori Tuesday, getting out some tunes now, and btw, you kicked ASS on the quiz today!!

Stephanie said...

Happy Tori Tuesday! I love that image - looks all water-colory! (Colory is a word cuz I say so!)

Bsoholic said...

Huzzah! Tori Tuesday!