Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Weird Habits

Well, Hmnnnn. not sure I can tell you the weirdest ones, but......

1. I use my toes as fingers. This talent makes wearing shoes and socks a problem.

2. I prefer to sit on the floor. Couches are sooo uncomfortable!

3. Given my "unique" wardrobe, I would be a perfect candidate for the What Not To Wear show....

4. I always forget to wear a jacket, socks and closed toed shoes in the winter. My friends say that I "make them cold" by the way I dress.

5. I have strange eating habits such as Dr Pepper or Diet Coke for breakfast, then I forget to eat all day. At dinner time, I am starving, eat really fast, and stuff myself!

I don't like to tag people.....do it if you want to :X

5 comments:

James Goodman said...

I use my toes as fingers also. My wife jokingly tells everyone that I have an opposable toe.

lime said...

lol, i do the toe thing too and limelette #2 plays piano with her toes. she is seriously weird with her toes.

Happy Hiker said...

I can flick a penny w/ my toes.
I missed Tori Tuesday yesterday?? ; )

Logophile said...

Susie, you have weirder stuff that THAT!!
:-P

admin said...

I have coworkers who drink Dr. Pepper for breakfast.

I blogged my habits, too: http://thebuckstopshere.blogspot.com/2005/11/my-habits.html.