Friday, November 17, 2006

55Flash Fiction Friday


Rita's mom often made her participate in the blogging thing. Today was no exception. Rita had to model this shirt for swaporama because Mom thought the chemical's in that shirt might disolve her skin.
"NO WAY MOM!"
"You'll be fine, Rita, just do it."
Later on, "Mom, what's this wierd rash I have on my arms?"


One main character, a plot, fiction? Nooo, this shirt is stranger than fiction. This lovely garment was sent to me by Logo, but I do believe that it once hung in the closet of Mr Lime.......where does one buy such a garment I ask you? Bradleys?
Let me know if you played so we can all come and check it out!

24India

14 comments:

Amber said...

Child abuse! J/K, that is one funky shirt.

lime said...

rita is a brave girl. and ya know i like that it's the hijackers kids getting in on modelling this time. snavlets, the things, now lil rita! btw, the shirt was purchased in trinidad 13 years ago where it was not at that time considered a fashion faux pas. the pink jacket though? i can't think of a time or a place where that could ever have been a good thing....

oh, and thanks for the comment at my place. just thanks (((susie)))

Fig said...

She can make any shirt look good... she models clothing just like my daughter does. Very dramatic!

S said...

Sheesh where are all our aspiring writers today?

Anonymous said...

Aspiring ... that's where. That looks like a shirt that would hang in MY closet. Amazing. Great 55 Susie. Have a good one babe.
TG

Logophile said...

oooo
Lil Rita, looking FINE!
Nicely done ladies.

Anonymous said...

I thought for a minute that was one of your fabrics :-)

24 days? Damn - better do some washing...

Gary said...

Her mom said to Rita "It's called the Patriotic Rash and I'm sorry I made you wear that. Take it off right away. That's a very serious condition. First you start seeing stars and stripes, then your skin turns red, white and blue."

Yasser Rahman said...

lol @ gary..

Rita's good in front of the cammera!

24 days India ! Nice :D You know im still waiting :P

Stephanie said...

I think it's pretty funny that we've put most of our kids in this shirt.

Anonymous said...

mmhmmm now accept my invite.

Fred said...

Rita did such a nice job. She'll make a fine model someday.

jillie said...

I could always put it on one of my dogs?? HAHAHAHA

LisaPizza said...

She wore her pride like a Texan wears Red, White & Blue. All the other girls knew she’d be crowned before the day was out. Only Naomi Louise had doubts. Maybe she’d pull it off, maybe she wouldn’t. But the one thing she knew for sure was, she was gonna give it all she got.