Monday, November 06, 2006

In Which Much Crap is Blogged and Can She Bake A Cherry Pie? You bet!

Today I blog about crapola and other nonsense:
Let us start with this! This is just about the best shade of red, ever! And it tastes good too!
And remember when I tell you, do NOT ever drop an opened pomegranate onto the floor....can you say "clean up on aisle 4?"
Let's just say that neither of us wants to be rescued by each other in the event of a near-drowning!

OK I have to laugh cuz, the pie looks a tiny bit burnt, (I fell asleep while it was baking!) and so is our sacred plaque that originated in the deep, dark jungles of some enchanted island, made its way to some overrun with deer foresty place, and now it's come to me. Thank you Lime, for sending me this lovely plaque. I know the alternative is a patriotic nightmare of a shirt! My life is now complete. I can't think of anything better to do than to honor this most sacred piece of crapola items than by offering it the teeny little pie!
But, I wanna know, how comes Snavs didnt have to take this plaque before me? I think I know where it's off to next. :P
Snav's sent me a lovely miniature baking set, some of the parts can be viewed in this shot! Just wait til I bake a batch of teeny little blueberry muffins with the tiny muffin tin she also sent!
Ok I know I look a bit frazzled, but it's after 1 am, and the teeny pie is finally finished, because, I could not fit three pies in my oven at once, even though one was just teeny! Am I dedicated? Yes!

Ta dum!
BTW, in case you were wondering, I am quite the pie expert, and it tastes delicious!
Have a great week, everyone!
37 India

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO! Susie you are the cat's meow babe. I love this. Have a great week yerself sugar.
TG

Stephanie said...

I love it!! You rock my world Susie Q!! I cannot wait for mimi muffins!!

SJ said...

I've never had cherry pie. I haven't lived haha

lime said...

lovely crapola. oooh and pomegranites, yum....we had our first one last week. they are so delectable and wonderful. mmmmmm

Breazy said...

MMMM looks good , both of them ! You can invite me over the next time you bake because I am something of an expert taster!!! LOL! Have a great day!

Logophile said...

Mmmmmmm
Tasty
I want some pie!!

Nice picture you have there, charming Susie.

Anonymous said...

Ah, we're on Planet Susie again... always an experience :-)

You know, I can't hear "cherry pie" without thinking of Twin Peaks. Reckon it would survive air mail?

Hobbes said...

Good eatin' & swappin'. I hope your family is aware that the cast and crew of NG4J are looking for work. All offers welcome.

Anonymous said...

love those t-shirts...!!!! i want one...!!! mwah hugs etc xxxxxxx

Amber said...

I love pumpkin pie. I can't wait till Thanksgiving. I am going to Mom's house and shealways bakes like 90 pumpkins pies.

Stealth said...

YUMMY!!!!

You really are the cat's meow..now here

http://www.animatedheroes.com/buzz.html

Enjoy...the tea party is in there :-)

jillie said...

Can't say that I have ever dropped a pmegranite but your pumpkins pies do look YUMMY!!! Even at 1:00 a.m. you still look great :o)