Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What To Do With Those Icky Peeps

There are many uses for those Peeps you got in your Easter basket yesterday. I will show you some of them today. One of the many myths of Peeps is that they are believed to be edible. This is not so, my dear readers. I am not sure how you all got that idea, but they were never meant to be eaten at all.
First of all, Peeps make excellent clothing, as proven by this gown made entirely of Peeps chicks. Daniel Levitt ~ All Fly Away

Peeps make great actors when needing to explain Shakespeare!

Need to do the laundry? No problem, Peeps make great panties....stick them on with Sally Hansens bikini wax strips! Ack ack ack!


LMAO....sorry if this offends, but I think it's hilarious. Lookit those poor little chicken peeps about to be devoured by the bunnies, and noone seems to mind, not even Jesus, except for that one lone yellow horrified bunny!

Erm um....in like chicks out like Peeps? Uh oh..... this reeks of soylent greenage.

So that's where Tommy went....
inside specially marked packages of Peeps....

Ooooo kayy, I don't have a microwave oven, let me know how this turns out!

This is just wrong on so many levels.
Enjoy those Peeps, but please don't eat them! Just kidding, I know you are eating one right now while you look at this post!

9 comments:

lime said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! that was great. i wish i still had the link from my cataloguing class for library science. the prof gave us a link to peeps giving a tour of the library and how not to treat books and such.

good stuff susie.

Logophile said...

awesome!
I will have you know I do not eat peeps.

RennyBA said...

No - honestly - I wasn't eating Peeps! We don't get them in Norway:-(

But; I got a lot of other sweet things when we where hunting the Easter Bunny Eggs this Sunday!

Hobbes said...

If you want to know how it turns out, look here.

Hobbes said...

I refer to the peep battle, of course.

Bsoholic said...

HA! Foul little creatures those peeps.

Anonymous said...

What do you mean, you don't have a microwave???

How the hell do you make popcorn???

~art said...

i LOVE peeps

LisaPizza said...

Never was a big fan of peeps, but I am a fan of this post. Let's make our own fashions out of peeps and post photo's of ourselves in them for an HNT. Whadya think?