Sunday, May 18, 2008

Musical Monday

Hi everyone! I had the busiest weekend at the market, did really well, I have like 12 custom orders, so you know what I will be doing all week! I was worthless for three days because of the heatwave so now I have some catching up to do.
Went to Berkeley on Saturday and bought 90 yards of Indian cotton, 9 samosas, 6 bagels, an orange kurta which you are gonna have to see, and some pizza at Blondies on Telegraph.

I have a little live Joan Wasser for you today. Her new album is due out in a few weeks and I am really looking forward to that. Guess who sings on her album? :D Uh huh! Rufeeee!
We Dont Own It ~ Joan Wasser

Have A Lovely Day

5 comments:

WDKY said...

Oh dear. Is there anywhere that he doesn't get?

lime said...

sounds like some good music for when the weather is beastly hot. keep cool and happy sewing, girlie.

Mona said...

You are buying Indian cotton from there! You must be paying through your nose!

surely you could make arrangement for having it sent from here? Wouldn't you???

Anonymous said...

isn't 9 samosas, 6 bagels and some pizza just a bit on the heavy side for lunch Suse...??? jeez, you must be working hard girl...!!! lmao ;) :P xxx

C. said...

I could LIVE in Kurtas. :)