Monday, January 30, 2006



Help! For the past couple of weeks, my house has had this really funky smell to it. At first I thought it was some stinky sox or something. Nope, laundry is done. We've blamed it in the dog..yeah, the dog is wet, smelly and old...yeah yeah, no wait! It's the cat, there must be some cat pee in this house somehwhere......no wait! It smells more like a dead mouse or something....but where is this smell? Ok, I think it's coming from under the house....Under The House?
Ackk!!! That can only mean one thing.......THERE'S A DEAD RABBITMOUSEGOPHERMOLECATDOGRATDEERHORSEELEPHANT UNDER MY HOUSE!! ewwwww!!! Someone call the exterminator!
OK.....today I will be attempting to remove said offensive matter from under the house, stay tuned, I'll let you know what it is later! (In the meanwhile, any guesses?)
UPDATE! This foul odor seems to be coming from the heater duct......so, I think we can eliminate the elephant, horse, deer, dog, cat and rabbit. I'm going to guess mouse at this point. But, it smells more like 8 or 10 mice! Stay tuned!


8 comments:

lime said...

do ratburn or lil rita have the habit of eating food all over the house? when there are funky smells at chez lime, it is usually because someone took food into their bedroom and let it ferment. well, that and the spetic system, andum the garbage needs taken out, or um mr lie's gaseous emissions, or...a rotting carcass......

S said...

It's the rotting carcass that i'm worrying about! :|

Logophile said...

Whatever it is,
I am sure there is only one of them, there are no others lurking in the shadows waiting to die later, I just know it.
I hope...

Bsoholic said...

Hmmmm, I am guessing a dead mouse/rat. Or possibly a duckbilled platypus.

Drywall Mom said...

I would guess a dead animal. Probably a rat or squirrl.

Stephanie said...

Elephant.

The Village Idiot said...

my bet is...dead rat..looking for a dry place to weather the storm

Leesa said...

Bummer..I've smelled that before :( Good luck!!