Friday, August 25, 2006

55Flash Fiction Friday

Moving magnetic particles around all day with the
little red wand, not an easy task for a fella with no
arms. He dabbled with the mohawk, the afro, then
settled on a mod bearded look.
He heard the latch on the door. She was home! Y
His heart lept.
"I hope she likes my coiffure today!"






Oh god, LOL, I must be desperate!
Actually, I have always loved Y Wooly Willy! He's so cute! And yes, I did like his mod bearded look!

So, if you are looking for HNT its down there, but before you rush off, where's your 55? It's not difficult, just write a fictional story in 55 words with at least one character and a plot. If you write it on your blog, let me know, and I will send the posse over to check it out!

Have a fabulous weekend, everybody!

7 comments:

James Goodman said...

lol, Wooly Willy was awesome. He was good for hours and hours of mind numbing fun. :D

Amber said...

Ha ha that is so cute!

Stephanie said...

I remember him!!

lime said...

i loved wooly willy, but it was annoying to play with him in tgha car. just as i got him all spiffed up we'd hit a bump and mess it up.

Melissa said...

hehe good one Susie!!

I played along this week as well..
:)

The Melody Censor said...

I've not heard of Wolly Willy, but he looks like a fun guy!

I've playe dfor the fist time this week Susie!

Have a good weekend

RennyBA said...

Never met Wooly Willy before - thanks for introducing us! LoL!
I wish you and your famly and wonderful weekend:-)