Monday, August 07, 2006

....looking for adventure and whatever comes my way!

Here are some fun pics from my trip to Seattle!



Oh yes, I did get to ride that bike, RennyBA!



Mr Ratburn and our dear friend contemplate enrolling in TRI, Bellingham campus.


Doesn't Little Rita look like she's having fun? LOL

S'mores

Graham crackers
marshmellows
chocolate bars

Toast the marshmellow, then...hey wait a minit! You don't really need me to tell you how to do this, do you? But did you know that you can also make s'mores on the stove too? (In case you came home from camping and didn't get all the campfire activities worked outa your system!)



Heavy things were brought forth and discussed.




Erm, that is one mighty big fly on top o that outhouse!



At first I thought these tiny pink mushrooms that I found growing on top of a camp shower were plastic flowers or umbrellas. They were the sweetest little mushrooms i've ever seen! (One bite'd probably kill you, too!)



Yes, yes it's true, the Idiot and I really did meet, and here's proof!



I should have known that Logo and Mr Ratburn would hit it off! Everytime I turned around, there they both were, coming out of another coffee establishment! Why, they even had the nerve to harrass a barrista in a closed restaurant at 9 PM.



Super Dooper double vente gigantor, Mr Ratburn?
(Hey, hey, waitaminit! Are Logo and Ratburn dressed the same?)



A few awesome sunsets were watched. This one: Astoria, Oregon.
I hope you are enjoying your summer as well! Please tell me what you are up to!

8 comments:

Logophile said...

Mr Ratburn is a kindred soul, good choice, Susie, and thanks for sharing him, it is always nice to indulge an addiction with a fellow enthusiast.
I had soooooooo much fun!!
come back, NOW

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. And those pics are wonderful. Thanks for sharing your fun.

Amber said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. oooh, authentic Seattle coffee houses, that is sight seeing for you.

Fig said...

did you say s'more?

you lost me after that...
I was too busy drooling

so... when are you coming to see me? I'll make you some tea...

Queenmatrai said...

Oooh looks like fun :)

I really hope I get to see u in december :)

noojes

RennyBA said...

Wooow such good rider you are Susie - I do envy you! How lovely to see you had such a great vacation time and I really enjoyed reading this post and watch this pictures. Thanks for sharing:-)

Anonymous said...

hey Pix...!!! i just booked a week in Valencia (Spain) for middle of October...hopefully by then it won't be 40 degrees out there...!!! Can't wait to be back there, trying out my dodgy Spanish on the senora's friends...lol...there's more news but i can't divulge here...!!! ;) love the pics from Frazierville, who's the cute blonde...??? hee hee...xxx

The Village Idiot said...

what am I doing,

hmm

getting awesome air like at least 3 feet

hanging out on the beach and tiring out the dog

going to the races

meeting some strange people from calif.

all in all a pretty good summer!