Monday, September 25, 2006

Thong Thung Blue.......everybody knows one....

Last week, I posted my 8 sinful secrets of childhood. One of my crimes was sneaking into the boys bathroom at school and getting caught. I promised to show that comic if there were any requests, and there were, but....I cannot find it yet!
I have been keeping sketchbooks since the 9th grade when a really cool art teacher suggested we keep an art journal, to jot down ideas, sketches and inspirations. I have about 20 sketchbooks at this point I have only found 6 of them......the bathroom crime comic is in one of the "lost books."
I will find it!
In the meanwhile, I found this comic that I drew about the first time I ever bought a thong panty. Now, thongs were a pretty new thing at that time, in fact, you were considered pretty racey if you wore "those kind of underwear." (Comic drawn in 93, but actual incident was more like '86)
So I'm the bunny in most of my comics, as you might have figured out by now. I hope you enjoy it!
Clicky for big stuff!

13 comments:

Amber said...

That is too funny. I love it. I actually like those kind of undies! You just got to get used to them.

Logophile said...

I am snickering,
Too funny.
You have GOT to find those books, they boy's room one sounds priceless.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Makes me think of Harvey Pekar's American Splendor series.

Maybe one day, someone will make a movie about you.

Oh, and my .02? Love thongs.

;)

lime said...

i think i'll use my thong to strangle mr. lime

Mark Leslie said...

I'm thinking you should put together a book of your cartoons, put it out as a "tell-all" biography. I'd buy one! :)

Breazy said...

That is really cool ! My eleven year old keeps a sketch book that she doodles and draws in during the day .

Breazy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO! Susie. Gotta tell you ... commando is the ONLY way to go for me. lol. Have a great day babe.
TG

Blondie... said...

OMG that is hilarious Susie...

Thanks for sharing. lol

LZ Blogger said...

Cute Cartoon... you fiesty widdle wabbit! ~ jb///

~art said...

you bad, bad bunny you! lol

Stephanie said...

I almost feel comfortable in a thong again. Cute comic!!

Minka said...

I am gla dyou kept all thso esketch books. That would make a wonderufl weekly entry.
Made me giggle!
I remember when things came and every youngster just needed to have them.