Wednesday, May 30, 2007

In These Shoes HNT

I once met a man with a sense of adventure
He was dressed to thrill wherever he went
He said "Let's make love on a mountain top
Under the stars on a big hard rock"
I said "In these shoes? I don't think so."
I said "Honey, let's do it here."
~
So I'm sitting at a bar in Guadalajara
In walks a guy with a faraway look in his eyes
He said "I've got as powerful horse outside
Climb on the back, I'll take you for a ride
I know a little place, we can get there for the break of day."
I said "In these shoes?
No way, Jose"
I said "Honey, let's stay right here."

No legusta caminar. No puede montar a caballo
Como se puede bailar? Es un escandolo

Then I met an Englishman

"Oh" he said

"Won't you walk up and down my spine,

It makes me feel strangely alive."

I said "In these shoes?

I doubt you'd survive."

I said "Honey, let's do it. Let's stay right here."
~
I hear this song on the radio every now and then...it's by Kirsty MacColl if you wanna check it out...

Happy HNT Everyone!

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this! So creative! Love most of the shoes, too! LOL...
HHNT!

Vixen said...

I love that! But I have to say, my all time favorite is the very bottom one....heels are my weakness.

HappyHNT!

Breazy said...

I love all of the shoes! I am a shoe freak!

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

haha! Awesome shots and and song/story to boot. Heh boot, pun intended. :P

Happy HNT.

cathy said...

Tkat is a fun song,now all we need is for Rufus to sing it for us.LOL!

Those bunny slippers are definitely FMWMSO shoes.

Blissfully Wed said...

You're so weird. I was just telling a friend of mine the tragic story of Kirsty's death at work today. And now I come home to HNT and I see you quoting one of my fave songs of hers.

You are officially the number one person I'd like to meet someday. ;)

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

This is GREAT!!
LOL .... HHNT

Anonymous said...

That is too cute. HHNT!

Bittersweet said...

the bunny slippers .. sooo cute

great song, great HNT

Stealth said...

the first ones were cute, the last ones made my headlights come on...uh...

*shutting up*

where the hell is my tea woman?

G-Man said...

Mistress.....?

The Heels...!!

The Heels...!!

The Heels...!!

Great HNT Susie. xox

lime said...

what a set of fun shots to go with a fun song. i have to admit it was a little disorienting since you are the BAREFOOT mistesss of tatto, but still a really fun HNT nonetheless.

HHNT!

justsomeguy said...

One of the most creative HNT's I've seen. Happy HNT!

24crayons said...

That is such a fun HNT!

HHNT!

jillie said...

What a great HNT! Very creative and what fun shoes you're sporting...love love love the black ones!

Logophile said...

Those first ones are not your mountain climbing shoes?
:p Love it!

tkkerouac said...

Love it all Susie, can I post you again in favourites? Happy HNT!
P.S. I love your tattoo.

Cosima said...

Happy HNT, Imelda! ;)

Bunny said...

Very creative and cool!! HHNT!

rob said...

You're very creative. HHNT.

Polt said...

both slippers photos look GREAT! i dont' even own a pair of slippers. :(

HAPPY HNT!

BTExpress said...

Oh man! I thought that was really you. Well, maybe it was. :-D Happy HNT!

SIMPLY ME said...

awesome! love the heals on the back, that's hot. HHNT

tkkerouac said...

K Susie, you are up in favourites, come see your bunny feet!

G-Man said...

Susie...Did ya take those tight-ass shoes off yet?
It doesn't matter, your bare feet are quite hot enough!!
Anyway, you know why I am here.....55 time!
I'm posted and waiting for your approval...Galen

Keyser Soze said...

You've really come into your own as the ruling mistress of The Creative HNT Shot (tm). Rock on baby!

Mona said...

Ah! you are so craetive & funny LOL! I love that streak in you!!

LisaPizza said...

Nice interpretation of Kristy's jingle. I've never heard it, so I'll be listening for it. You have some mighty fun footwear young lady! Belated HHNT!