Friday, May 04, 2007

Think Big, Beta! and NO 55!

Hahahaha! I am pretty sure there are 55 words in here somewhere...but I just couldnt find the time......anyway, this is all Lo's fault...she made me go to Youtube and start looking at stuff. Ya know, I coulda used that time to write a 55.
I have elected G~man as the official host today of 55 Flash Fiction Friday, so go over there and tell him you played today, ok?
So what we have here instead are two hilarious Indian commercials. Well I think they are hilarious!




Have a lovely weekend, everyone!

5 comments:

jillie said...

The bigga the betta?? Hey I did my FIRST 55 today!

OH MY....and I'm first here! wooot!

lime said...

ROFLMAO@ the second one! that is so profane and yet so funny!!

cathy said...

BRILLIANT! lmao

G-Man said...

Susie, I'll do it gladly!
Hahaha..so far only Jillie has asked...
But I will be at your service ....Galen

Mona said...

the second one is a scream..made me laugh my ass off LOL Lol :D