Monday, July 09, 2007

And i'd a danced like the king of the eyesores.....

Image hosting by PhotobucketNew Slang by The Shins

This week for Musical Monday I have chosen NOT a Rufus, NOT a Tori, but a song by The Shins called NEW SLANG. It's such a cool song. I hope you will like it. If you haven't heard The Shins before, I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised!

Now, there are about 30 versions of this song on Youtube, so why did I pick this crappy one? I swear it's the coolest one, so don't go wastin' your time over there. I'm really not sure if this is the actual video quality that The Shins released, or if someone just filmed it offa their tv.....(for those of you that dont know, I have exactly 3 TV channels, all local, so I'm always the last to know!)

Have a lovely Monday and I'll see you around!

9 comments:

ShyRocket said...

Okay, the wireless at my current location (outer atmosphere) is crap, so I have to come back to listen to the music another time. HOWEVER, I will say that I just re-watched the video from our rendezvous last Dec in Bangalore. That was fun... wow, cool and introspective. I really have to see what I can do for your next trip to the sub-continent. Stay tuned, Susie!

lime said...

fun stuff, thanks for the tip, susieQ

Logophile said...

I love the Shins.
Good choice.

CozyMama said...

lovely monday??? hmmmmmm - i will try.

Anonymous said...

cool song.:)
tc

RennyBA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Susie - did you know I was a champ in my community in dancing when young! I haven't forget it all and of course could dance like the king of the eyesores with you with that song!

Btw: I have another 'with my Nokia mobile phone' post up and just had to tease you a bit:-)

Breazy said...

Hey Susie! I am just floating around blogland trying to read everyones latest posts.

Hope all is well for you!

Anonymous said...

now playing - 'Turn A Square' by The Shins...!!!! yay...!!! who loves ya baby...??? xxx