Friday, March 09, 2007

What the heck am I looking at there so intently?
While getting our henna tattoos, we were served teas from this stand!
Two cousins, Ramesh and Ramesh.
Ramesh on the right, is the best darn tour guide in Hampi.


Fabric Stash, Bangalore
I feel sorta guilty and stuff about not doing 55Flash Fiction Friday...but if you played or feel like playing, go right ahead! I am totally focused on textiles and wood right now and not able to write...(as if I ever could anyway!) Karen took all these photos, by the way!
ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!

9 comments:

WDKY said...

Ramesh seems okay, but I'm not sure about Ramesh.

Can I go home now?

Amber said...

Wow, neat patterns. I just saw your "thicker than theives post". How sweet of you to mention me. I started college, again, last month. I love it, it is so fun to be in school again. It keeps me pretty busy. I will try to KIT more often. Take care.

Stealth said...

I want to go with you...take me with you..

ADOPT ME! I am small ..I can make very little noise, I can fit in a trunk ...

*sucks thumb*

WAAAAA I wanna go somewhere!!! NOW!!!!!

lime said...

they are great pictures too and i remember the stories about ramesh!

have fun textiling!

Queenmatrai said...

How are the hiccups?

Blissfully Wed said...

I love taking in all of the details around you.

Of course, the High Speed Internet S.T.D. sign takes the cake.

~Him

RennyBA said...

You look so cute when your totally focused and of course I won't disturb!
When you feel for a rest, you are welcome over to climb the Norwegian mountains with me and by all means: bring your friends and family too:-)

tkkerouac said...

love this interesting blog. What nationality are you?

Gary said...

That fabric looks wonderful.