Thursday, September 22, 2005

Blog Abandoned!

I've been accused of neglecting my blog! Well, after seeing my friend's blogs, I think mine has been appropriately abandoned! So, let me ask you, what is it you wanna see? Here's a list of my new things:

New Yurt, the spaceship II has landed
New kitty, the other one died!
New woodshop projects?
New bra? (just kidding)
My website that I've had for two years, with about 25 hits!! acckkk!!
(That's easy) www.globaltextilegallery.com (and no, you can't buy anything offa my site, it's just for showoffs! Email me if you want custom made stuff!)


Obviously my blog is like my mind, and my life, aimless and wandering, void of wit and humor like those blogs of my colleagues.....

7 comments:

Logophile said...

After 26 weeks (to the day) of neglect... Susie finally rejoins the crazy bloggin' fools.
Welcome back and I am all about the new bra, after all, it is half nekkid Thursday!

lime said...

yay!!!! welcome back susie!!!!

S said...

Someone please explain this half naked thursday thing! Now, I did go to that site, but it was so complicated, jumbled and black, that I could barely read it!

Logophile said...

Basically, on Thursdays you post a pic of yourself with some skin showing, doesn't have to be naughty skin, just some skin. We want to see the real you!

Stephanie said...

I'll tell you all about HNT -- it's very fun!! Show a little skin, take a picture, post it & tell Osbasso!!

lime said...

give us an aimless and wandering tour of the yurt, the woodshops projects, the cats, whatever else strikes your fancy

Anonymous said...

Missed you while I was gone!!!