Friday, September 30, 2005

101 Not Too Personal Things about Me....

<------One of my absolutely favorite things, er persons!!!
I was born in Eritrea
I weighed 5 pounds and was 15 inches long
I lived in Kodiak, Alaska for three years when I was 5-8
I have one sister and one brother
I love cats and dogs and all sorts of fluffy things
I have amblyopia
I am 5'1"
My eyes are sortof greenish brownish orangish
I have a pierced nose
When I was 5 a dog nearly took my nose off
My nose is thankfully, still cute as a button
I have three tattoos
I am left handed
I have been sewing since I was 6
I have three sewing machines
I have a giant fabric stash
Thats how I make my $$$
I am learning how to do woodworking
I still have all my fingers
My feet are size 7
I have a really long second toe
The pinky toe on my right foot is not attached quite right
I can bend it all the way out to the side
I have been married 17 1/2 years
I have one daughter
She's 9
I am a coffee virgin
I like the smell of coffee
I hate peanut butter and jelly
I hate seafood
I like cartoons
I have a cartoon character of myself
Shes a bunny
I used to live in Southern California
I lived in Venice Beach, CA for 12 years
I escaped to Northern California
which is much more suited for me
I have one cat and one dog
I am a huge Tori Amos fan
I listen to Tori every day
My cars name is Tori
I am a college dropout
I majored in art
I went to college for three years before I dropped out
I speak spanish, and some french and ASL
I love trivia madness
I love India
I love Indian textiles
I have been to India three times
My favorite large Indian city is Bangalore
I like to make stuff
I just made a yurt
I live in an apple orchard
I have two yurts now
I want to learn how to ride a skateboard
Three years ago I stepped on a needle and it went all the way into my foot
I had to have surgery to get it out!
I always wanted to know what it was like to have a cast
I found out 6 years ago
I fell down a mountain
I broke my leg
I got the cast
I had a lot of fun decorating it!
My leg got really fuzzy while in the cast
My husband is a teacher
He is from New York
I love soda pop!
I still have all my real teeth
I cant read without my Dr Dean Addels
I have hundreds of tiny little toy thingies
I want to learn how to make resin casts
I will put the tiny little toy thingies in the resin
One day, I want to live in India
I hope that my family will want to come with me
I like to dance
I took ten years of ballet
I can still do the splits
I can do that thingie on Snav's blog
I make an ass kicking blackberry pie
Every year, there are TONS of berries in the orchard
I have to get every one!
I have some gnarly scars from blackberry thorns
6 years ago was my best berry harvest ever because
I discovered that crutches are perfect for lifting the bramble without getting scratched
I dont really like shoes
I dont wear shoes in the house
I make my own shoes
I would break my leg again if I tried to wear heels
I have carpal tunnel in my right hand from sewing
I spend entirely too much time online
I like it though
I have friends all over the world because of trivia madness
I have met 6 of them in real life, most in India
Hopefully, I will meet my online friends in Greece, Seattle, and Pennsylvania some day
I do not have a green thumb
In school, I was always the last person picked for teams in PE
I still cannot do sports
So I dance
I have my own coloring book and crayons
I recently broke my car windshield by jamming a ladder into the car
I should be working right now

8 comments:

Logophile said...

Wow, you sound so interesting,
we should be friends or something.

lime said...

very cool list, suse. i knew a lot of it, but i learned some stuff too!

Leska McCall said...

Gosh, I feel so boring by comparison! You sound like a fun person.

Stephanie said...

I love your list!! Nice to know you!!! We have a lot in common!

Anonymous said...

you forgot to put 'i have WAY too much time on my hands' dear ;) ...lmao

The Village Idiot said...

I have been working on a list like this, so far i have one item, and its been 3 years that i have been working on this list. And my foot still hurts thinking about the needle incident

Michelle said...

Neat list and cool blog. You have a very interesting life.

I'll be back!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.