Friday, September 23, 2005

Many Tiny, Painful Things

Arghhhhhh....so now that we finally have our own bedroom after sharing for 9 years with our daughter, I am trying to clean her room and make it all pretty for her.....ok, I lied, I am trying to clear a pathway so I can walk through the room without causing severe lacerations or puncture wounds!
There is one problem..no wait! There are many, many, miniscule problems!!!

Here is a partial list:
75-100 tiny little glass stones, pretty but painful to step on
50 elastic hair bands of assorted colors and styles
30 strings of assorted beads, many of them sharp
200 tiny Barbie, and Bratz doll accesories, such as a one inch high phone and tiny doll shoes
50 stuffed animals that bite!
10 naked Barbies
6 footless Bratz dolls, all naked, two with coiffures styled and dyed with Koolaid by Hannah
2 dozen assorted markers, pencils and crayons
Wads of empty gum and candy wrappers
12 pushpins, lying points up

Ok you get the picture, I estimate there are approximately 500,000 items smaller than a crouton in that room......HELP!!!!!! Where did she get all that stuff? And, even more important, what am I going to do with it all? (See above photos for sample of miniature hell!)

4 comments:

lime said...

well at least it ain't crack pipes and hypodermic needles and used condoms. but yeah, my son has a floor covered with legos, they ain\'t easy on the feet either

lime said...

well at least it ain't crack pipes and hypodermic needles and used condoms. but yeah, my son has a floor covered with legos, they ain\'t easy on the feet either

Logophile said...

Yeah, the lego-ectomy procedure is well known here as well.
lOOKS FUN!!

S said...

I think lime like's repeating herself! :P