Friday, September 30, 2005

Stuff Portrait Friday


I decided to stick with stuff that's lying around where it shouldn't be because, I never keep stuff thats broken, and, I never buy food that I don't eat.....so, here comes stuff lying around in the wrong place, starting with, the bra on the kitchen table.....see, last night in wood shop (ar ar ar), I was learning how to turn wood on the lathe, and, as everyone knows, that wood flies all over the place, including down your shirt. Why did I wear a tanktop last night? Wasn't long before my bra was filled with redwood chips! Anyway, as my pal and lathe teacher, Annie shielded me from the watchful eyes of the rest of the class, I did the "pull the bra out through the sleeves trick", shook out the wood chips, and then stuffed the bra in my pocket. When I got home, I just tossed it on the kitchen table, while my husband looked on with a "what the hell is your bra doing in your pocket?" look. As you can see, my table is full of stuff that doesn't belong there, so, the bra fit right in!

5 comments:

Logophile said...

Way cute bra!!

lime said...

love it suse. i once gave a speech but did not start it until after i draped a bra over the podium

Logophile said...

"Now that I have your attention..."

The Village Idiot said...

nope, not gonna say it

Random and Odd said...

totally cute kitten!!