Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Weird Legos and a Susie Quiz

Ok, I know this picture is totally frickin weird! That's why I put it here.....don't worry, it's just blackberry juice. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT click on the pic....it's gigantic and really scary that large!
I thought i'd make a Susie quiz just for fun. It's about me...take it if you want. I expect at least 4 or 5 of you to get a perfect score! There are no prizes..well, I'll give ya a kiss if you get 100%. ok? :P
Mr Ratburn has a quiz too if ya wanna.......

It's Wednesday, and time for The Idiot and Barefoots Top Five...head on over to Idiots Paradise!

And then, there's this issue of what happens when you let adults play with Legos!


What fun! Yes, they are all Legos!

16 comments:

Grimstarr said...

Damn ... only 50 percent and one of those was a given! Suse you and me need to sit down for a long convo over a Tamil Tiger Brew. Whattdya say?I'm buying! LOL Love ya babe.
TG

Logophile said...

Dang it, I so should have had a 100. I didn't read all the way, gggrrrrr, I so knew that answer I missed.

Anyway, I not only loves ya, I KNOW ya and I still loves ya
heh heh heh

shacune said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Queenmatrai said...

Ive seen some of those legos in Orlando - blew me away totally...

Mwah mwah

noojes

lime said...

i think that picture scared the knowledge out of me! that and i'm not awake.

i wanna go to legoland!

Anonymous said...

i got 60...there are some things about Suse that only a hubby should know about...lol... ;) xxx

CyberWarlock said...

I scored 50% on the Susie Quiz, which I thought wasn't too bad considering I didn't expect to even score that high. :) I kept picking all the India answers :P

CozyMama said...

very cool

The Village Idiot said...

I saw the lego volvo up here at the auto show!!

Stephanie said...

Damn - thought for sure something curry would be your fav.

On the height - I guessed. I just knew I was taller. ;p

Melissa said...

I have lego pictures too!!!

They're coming up here asap!

Aisha T. said...

As soon as I read 'Do yourself a favor and DO NOT click on the pic.' I had to click on the pic :-D
I'm trying to figure out why you had the blackberry juice on.

.- said...

EMILY!

Minka said...

the last pic is out of legos as well? Unbelievable!
I did rather well on my last quiz, I am not sure I should be pushing my luck ;) I might though!

Minka said...

Wow...I am rathe rpleased with that. 4 I was certain...3 were a good guess!

Cherrie said...

That look would work on you for Halloween! You'd scare away all the trick or treaters!

Just don't wear it to Legoland!