Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Welcome to my Black Market Leftorium™

It was a dark and stormy night......

Psst! Hey you over there! Lefty! The one with the stains on your shirt. What's that there? Chocolate Ice Cream? And that......gravy? Ya havin' a problem again with them right handed utensils, aincha pal?


Well now, today is your lucky day, yesiree! What I have right here is a left handed ice cream scoop. Not just any old ice cream scoop! NO! This ice cream scoop once belonged to Southpaw Sam. Poor feller, was workin' in the ice cream shop the day of the massacre. Never knew what hit him. The ice cream scoop, mint condition. I'll let ya have it for $16.95. Hey remember, it's vintage!

But that's not all nooooo, it's not...see this? Its a gravy ladle with a spout on the proper side for you, lefty larue! Yessiree! It ain't got no special history or nothing like that. It's hot and it's new, NRFB.
On special today for a mere $8.95.

What's that yasay? You'll take 'em both? Yes, yes, smart boy! That'll be 30 smackeroos. Oh, you're very welcome! At Black Market Leftorium™, we aim to please.

Oh and hey, buddy, if you see the cops, you ain't seen me, ok? Dis is all on the QT!

Hey, if you're lookin' for The Idiot and Barefoots Official Weekly Tropical Top Five™, it's over on the Idiot's blog....yeah, that Susie is still being a slacker rebel!

9 comments:

Logophile said...

Oh man, buying my left handed stuff this way feels so...
naughty, and wrong.
I like it, let's do it some more!

Stephanie said...

Am I the only right handed person around here???

Gary said...

I'm a lefty. A left handed ice cream scoop is a thing to treasure.

lime said...

my ice cream scoop is ambidextrous, no doohickey handle to push. just an old fashoined scoop that works for left or right. same with my ladle. no spout.

Grimstarr said...

ROFLMAO Susie. Funny shit but you know lefties are never right. Just sayin... Love ya babe have a great day.
TG

The Village Idiot said...

now why o why would sesame street ever get rid of Lefty!?!?

CyberWarlock said...

So many people I talk to don't know that guy from Sesame Street. Must be an age thing? So many times I will be like "Pssst? You wanna buy a C?" and no one every says "A C!!!" like I want them to :(

Minka said...

no Snav...I am boringly right handed as well. But my feet are pretty-I show you!

Cosima said...

I just had a look at our ice cream scoop and gravy ladle, and yes they discriminate against lefties. So know I know why I always leave them in the drawer in favor of a tolerant table spoon.