Saturday, July 08, 2006

...fish are jumpin' the cotton is high.....

UH OH! Someone is feeling rebellious again, and you know what that means. I'm just sayin', I have to drop this Tori Tuesday and a few other thangs and just roll with the flow...I'm sure my five readers will understand.
'Sides, this will wean you offa me for the last week of July when Im outa here for two weeks...but I will have some surprises in store because I am going to meet this gal:



and this guy:


Who knows what will happen! Is it contagious?




Now Pansi, it seems, has a new fan! Little Rita would like me to introduce her new friend, who shall for now be nameless, to Pansi and all her pals. And Pansi, Little Rita asked me if I could have you name this new creature! If you would be so inclined, we would both be delighted, Miss Pansi!

***UPDATE***
We have received some wonderful name choices from Pansi. Personally, I like Atumna, but Little Rita says that the winner name will be OGGETTE.

"....you'll love Amy, she's an artist......." Toy Story 2



Hope you're all having an awesome summer!

21 comments:

Logophile said...

YAY for vaycay!
and seeing me!!

The Village Idiot said...

aaack its catching!

Hobbes said...

Wow!!!!! Ferst of all, let me say that out fit is reel good for a beginer, only may be a little to prim & propper!!! Mall Diva say's Lil Rita can in turn with her whenever!!!!
But anyways, here are a few names we came up with so you can chooze!!!!
Mall Diva say's Holly Wood
Mrs. Weirsdo say's Salmonella is a pritty name and I must say I agree!!!!! Im reel suprized Mrs. Weirsdo even came up with it!!!!!!
Im reel into bibblical name's, so maybe Og, or Huz or Uz???? But those are kinda mail, so may be Oggette??? Huzalella???
Anyhoo, Mrs. Weirsdo also thot Autum was good, but agen, I'd be one to spice it up and go with Autumna or some thing!!!!
Sory to be nozy but doesent she have a name all reddy???? She look's like she's 17 just like us!!!
Anyhoo, hope this is helpful and congrachulashon's on becoming a Barbie butishan!!!!

Stephanie said...

When do we see Logo in the orange spikes???

lol at the doll!!!

S said...

Wow Pansi, we love the name suggestions! Little Rita says that the name will be Oggette!

She doesnt have a name yet cuz she has denounced the name of Malibu Barbee!

Anonymous said...

Sweet.

Hobbes said...

I am so glad she made a Christinane choice!!!!

CozyMama said...

oh my....

S said...

Oh Pansi, you rock my world!

RennyBA said...

Sounds like you’ll have a rocky and tremendously good summer time in a few weeks! Hope you have a ticket to ride the bike too:-)

Amber said...

She reminds me of rainbow brite with that hair.

As far as names go, she looks like a Barbarella. She looks like she could be from the Amazon. So Amazon Barbarella is my suggestion.

The Village Idiot said...

damn I missed the naming contest...day late and a spikey cap too tight..that must be it

S said...

Yeah contest was only for pansi and her barbees dolz

Yes Renny, I do have a ticket to ride that bike! (And BTW I am working on your five qs)

I am working on everyones 5 q's..so far I have about two for each of you Renny, Lissa Pizza, Noojie and TommyGunn. Gosh this isnt easy!

The dolls name is OGGETTE

Anonymous said...

I love the name Oggette.Just think of the stares Oggy would get a shopping at a Walmart in Idaho.

:)
tc

Grimstarr said...

Enjoy babe. I miss you already. Have fun and holler when you get back.
TG

Perdante said...

I dont know why suddenly, i feel like having a pixie.

lime said...

i am uber-jealous. i want to go to seattle toooooooooo! :-((

oggette is an awesome name!

Fred said...

I think you have more than five readers. Letsee, I'm the 15th or so.

Have fun!

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Looks like she would fit in nicely at The Pansi Files!

Doug The Una said...

Welcome to the world, Oggette!

Have fun with Seattle folks, Susie

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Withdrawl symptoms effexor Vehicle rental in newcastle nissan z Baby bingo free online http://www.blowjob-party-pool.info Acne perricone prescription electric wheelchairs proactiv skin care system Sex stories and kitchen Cheap health and dental insurance in utah weight loss plan