Tuesday, July 11, 2006

In which Renny and Lisa Pizza are Grilled.......

I have a new blogging pal named Renny, who is from Oslo, Norway. I don't really know him all that well, so let's pry a little! RennyBA, I have your five qs!



1. So that we can all get to know you a bit better, may I ask you to write me a 55 in which you tell me a little about a hobby of yours?

2. I saw your post in which you dispel the myth about polar bears roaming the streets of Oslo. Is there anything else about myths, lore or local reputation that you'd like to straighten out right here while you have the chance?

3. On your blog in May, you wrote about the russ festivities, the wild celebrations of graduating students in your country. Please tell us what you did when you were, erm, russing.
Don't worry about your reputation, it's safe here!

4. On your blog, you mentioned your hometown of Porsgrunn and it's famous porcelain.

Crazy locals joke:

Let me end with a saying about people from Porsgrunn, which I hope you understand: Never serve them soup for a late supper!
Why: because they will always turn the bowl over to see if it is made by PP.

OK Renny, I have to know, have you ever turned your soup bowl over to see if it was PP? And also, please tell us about some of your favorite handcrafts, arts or foods that Oslo is famous for.

5. And lastly, Renny, what do you think about the president of the United States? Do not hold back, we can handle it!

Thanks for playing Renny! You can post your answers on your blog and let me know when you're ready...take your time!

Wow, Rennys answers are up already on his blog....run on over and check them out!


And now everyone please meet Lisa Pizza
, who happens to be married to a real life very good pal of mine. Hi Miss Pizza, here are your five questions.



1. I know that you are an only child, and as you know, I just have that one little blonde kid.
So, I was wondering what your feelings are on the only child thing. Did you enjoy it? Were you lonely? Have I wrecked my child already? Please elaborate!

2. Please tell us about Helping Hand Worldwide, the non profit that you work for, and what you do there and such.


3. Lisa, as you know, I've known your husband, Sideways Sam, for almost 30 years now, and I am quite aware of his unquenchable musical appetite, tastes and obsessions. This is a two part q, first of all, how has living with such a music maniac affected your life, your living space, your hearing? And, two, what are some of your musical interests, that may or may not be completely different from Sams?



4. What sorts of hobbies and antics interest you enough to keep you out of trouble?

5. You said you were originally from Chicago, and i'm not going to go back and check because I'd better have this right! Tell us a bit about what it's really like to live in that mythical Southern California wonderland, how old you were when you moved there, what were your first impressions, and, what's your screenplay all about? ;) (a little Los Angeles humor there!)

Thanks for playing, Lisa! I look forward to hearing your answers!

Tommy and Noojie, Im still working on your 5 qs, ok? :X

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey - I'm working on questions for Lisa Pizza too! She's gonna be a busy girl!

Nice q's btw!

RennyBA said...

Your questions to me are answered on my blog Susie. Thanks for the challenge – it was fun and with good questions too!

Grimstarr said...

That's OK. I'm still working on your beer label HA! Yeah, procrastination is my middle name. Taslk to you later Susie.

LisaPizza said...

Susie, You're the Boss of me today! I've answered your fabulous five on my blog today. Thanks for the queries. I hope you and your other blogger pals enjoy my answers. I'm having a bit of techno trouble with the photo's so bare with me I'm still a blogger novice. Hopefully the snaps will cooperate with me soon. Til then please disregard the 3 captions. Ciao bella!

Hobbes said...

As an only child myself, I was interested in Lisa P.'s answer to that question. Good for her and her parents.
I used to blame my anti-socialness on my being an only, but now I have Toyplayer I see it's hereditary.
weirsdo

carmilevy said...

I learn so much when I read entries like this. Makes me so glad that Michele sent me.

I've enjoyed the experience immensely!