Friday, January 26, 2007

55Flash Fiction Friday

ZZZZZZ! Hey! What? What's that noise? It's just 7 am, I'm sleeping here!

Hey! Im not even real and you woke me up too!

Oy vey, can't a guy get a decent rest around here? I was up all night diggin through dumpsters for a respectable snack. I need my beauty sleep, now scram!

I love 55 Fridays!

OK I did it! Today I needed a little help from my animal friends, hope you dont mind! Let me know if you wrote a 55 today, and, all together now, for the cuties......AWWWWWWW!!!!

7 comments:

jillie said...

I don't even think I can count to 55 let alone write 55 words...LMAO.

Have a good day Susie and I'll be back to read the 55. Now that I KNOW I can do..hahaha

;o)

jillie said...

Those were cute and the two mice...that's how I feel after one of my parties...one eye open and the other 1/2 shut.

lime said...

awwwwww

Breazy said...

The kitty is so darn cute ! I use to have one that was the same color ! I hope you are having a good day!

Anonymous said...

i didnt write a 55, i wrote something thats probably better. i wrote a 55 once but it revealed too much. ill do better next time. also, those animals are adorAble. especially the fake kitty, i just want to touch its nose with my index finger...and squeal 'AWWWWWWW KITTY'

Anonymous said...

Hilarious post. And so cute pets. They are real photomodels. Can you have a human model bend so relaxed around a radiator? Nope.
Free the animals.

I repeat:

Hilarious post. And so cute pets. They are real photomodels. Can you have a human model bend so relaxed around a radiator? Nope.
Free the animals.

55

Anonymous said...

Sorry I confused you earlier. :) I switched where the links are on my blogger profile. Now my Blog link at the bottom goes to my blog and my webpage goes to, well.. my webpage :) Glad you found your way back from the chaos though.