Thursday, January 18, 2007

India HNT (but of course!)

I am back in California but I chose these two shots for HNT this week because they are both taken of me in Bangalore, doing what I do best...shopping! May I present two of my favourite families that I shop with while in India.

I just chose this picture because my ass looks hot in it! Haha! No seriously, here I am at one of my favourite textile places in Bangalore. Here we have son, Suraubh, and father, Ramesh, wheeling and dealing with me for my dupioni's. These guys are pretty tough, let me tell you, but I always manage to do some pretty serious bargaining as my annual visit to Khadi Bandar! Aacha, betas!

Renu and Suresh have this little stall on MG Road in Bangalore, where they sell bags, pillow covers, dupattas and pashminas, and other cool stuff that their family makes. They are so cute, they have been together since Renu was 14 and Suresh, 15 or 16. They have three kids, the oldest is already 20 or something! I have been hanging out with Renu and spending my rupees since 2002. Here I pretend to be a worker. Sometimes people actually believe me when I try this.
Ok and not another word about the red tshirts ok! I brought four tshirts with me to India. Two out of four were red..so the odds are pretty good here....I do have other clothes, I swear it...
Happy HNT to all of you, and I can't wait to get over to your blog and see whatcha got!

Whats that Mister Ratburn up to?

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

once again...great pics...!!! ARSE...!!! winks for Lime...xxx

Anonymous said...

You ass DOES look HOT!
tc

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Just the colors are a feast for the eyes ...not to mention your tush!

Happy HNT!

Stephanie said...

i thought the pics were just taken the same day ... had no idea you had 2

i wear white t shirts almost every day

btw - your ass does look hot baby

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fermus said...

Great shots! HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Looks like quite an adventure. I love your smile in the second pic! HHNT

lime said...

oooh i so want to root through the fabrics with you!!! great shots.

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

darlin' if youo like red, it works for me! HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who wants to know what the deleted comments were? Were they obscene? A hot ass & 2 red shirts. Perhaps it was all just a bit too much for those pervey folks.

I have a technical question; How do you post on 1/17, but the date says, "Thursday, 1/18"?

CyberWarlock said...

Welcome back. And Happy HNT!

Breazy said...

Love the pics Susie ! Happy HNT!!

Anonymous said...

Susie!!! I didn't bring my head, but I love your India pictures and am almost dare I say...afraid to see what ratburn is up to...

*sneaks off to look*

HHNT :-)

CozyMama said...

cool, love all those fabrics. I got my hnt up.

jillie said...

Very nice...just love all the colors.
HHNT ;o)

~art said...

lol happy hnt

onan the bavarian said...

Very colourful, and the ass outline is nice.

RennyBA said...

The stories and the pics from your trip still amazes me - thanks so much for sharing!
Btw: I finally had the courage to put up some nakedness in my last post LoL

Anonymous said...

I love every single post of your from India. I'm so excited to have the opportunity to follow all your adventures experiences and very lively words and photos.
Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

beautiful colours! and one can never wear too much red.
hhnt!

Anonymous said...

Not another red tshirt! Holy Cow! :)

Regal said...

Happy HNT!

~Tim said...

Thanks for "taking us along" via your photos.

HHNT

Anonymous said...

love the fabrics and yea, nice ass!

Mark Leslie said...

You always have too much fun. Welcome back and Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

cool!!!!