Monday, January 08, 2007

She Thinks My Camel's Sexy!

Old Goa

Hampi


Hello everybody, I am back. I am not feeling well and have tremendous jetlag. I thought I would just post a few of my own pics every day until I get more human. I will let you know when I post a picture of Karens, or if it is a stolen one. Karen took that picture of me on the beach with my camera. Otherwise, these pictures are all mine, betas! Hope all is well in blogland and I will try to get over and visit very soon!

I am really happy to be home, but this picture was taken in Goa about ten days ago. I can hardly wait to get back there, I just loved it. I spent a lot of time lying by the pool, reading. Notice what's so weird about this picture is it looks like I have been added into the shot later, but I was really there, I swear it!

Hard to believe that a camel can carry that much stuff at once. It's animal feed, by the way. Come to think of it, we saw a lot of broken down camel carts along the highway. You'd think they'd ease up on that load a bit, isn't it?

Delhi~Agra Highway * Some people are such flirts!

Sunset in Goa

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home weary traveler! So pleased you two arrived safely. Happy to see more photo's from your trip. I'm gald I'm not a camel. That cart looks damn heavy!

lime said...

lovely pics, suse. rest up and feel better soon. we'll all be here when you are up to it.

Logophile said...

oooooo
purty

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

Hello.

I am a writer, poet, and editor of a small press. These pictures are so good. extraordinary really. beautiful in fact.

I would love to discuss publishing some of your pictures. That is if you want to open the door to that discussion.

www.promiseoflight.org

RennyBA said...

Soooo glad to hear you are home safe and sound. Thanks for taking us with on the trip and the pics are lovely! Looking forward to more from your trip and stuff:-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Susie... Happy New Year, Happy National De-Lurker Week and long time no visit. Glad you had a fun time in India and I know the feeling about jet lag. Rest-up and share more when you can.

The road to Agra... full of flirts... you two? I don't believe a word of it a single blinking word of it a grrl like uuu...!!! Okay, sorry, getting carried away.

~art said...

welcome home! very cool pics

Anonymous said...

glad you two got back safe and sound...my how the time flies huh...??? great pix...!!! (^_^) xxx

CozyMama said...

you look so cute and that sunset, WOW breathtaking, it is so close!!

Stephanie said...

I hope you're feeling better. Awesome pictures -- the sunset is amazing!!

Breazy said...

Welcome home ! What are you sick with now? Bless your heart you have had a bad run of luck lately with illness.
I sure hope you feel better soon ! Love the pics.

Anonymous said...

Yeah so good to be home - sorry you are sick - will send over my elephant/camel pics of you riding those beasts soon!

Anonymous said...

Coming back from India sounds like you've been on another planet. At least in another World. I'm sure, after reading all your travelposts, you will have memories for a lifetime. It's been great to follow the two of you, both in writing and great photos.
Thanks for sharing. Hope you soon will be back to normal.

Anonymous said...

That pic with the camel looks crazy. That camel driver guy looks like he's barely hanging on.

Anonymous said...

Hampi looks like a painting!
A visual mantra.WoW!

You look spiritually enlightened or something like that.
tc

Anonymous said...

I feel pity that you think these guys flirting you, they are just astonished to see new ppl, and that's all what it seems to me.

S said...

Nooo, I am teasing that she is flirting with them! Sheesh

Anonymous said...

Doesn't matter.. :p Flirt all you wish.
Why are Indians so touchy??? (Note to self.. 'anonymous' is not the only one who is touchy.. :p )