Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Remembering Things Agro!

Taking in the serenity of the Taj Mahal with 5,000 other people at sunset!
(The lighting at sunset is amazing, and changing every second!)


Help! Get me out of this flea bag hotel!
If this is a Madagascar Hissing Cockroach, am I now gonna have to eat it?
"Yes for just rs.300 you can have these two AA batteries, madam!"
Ok you know I wanted to tell him what he could do with his $7.oo batteries, but I needed them! Did I ever get revenge when I told the Russians to offer less than half for the sarees he was selling them, which they did...hehe, next time I want the batteries for rs. 20 sir!

Little pigs at Agra

7 comments:

Logophile said...

HA!
That'll learn em!

lime said...

and just what did you need those batteries for madam??

Anonymous said...

1)Great, really great picture of Taj Mahal
2) I'm glad for the revenge you got, but not for the price of the batteries. (I'll guess he got something to talk about with friends and family - the drascal).

India is different

Anonymous said...

Extra batteries. It's always the same conumdrum. Do you carry an extra set that you might have to lug around all day with out needing, or do you go without and find yourself paying rs700 when your old ones inevitably run out? Hmmm?

CozyMama said...

haha, lovin all these pics. are you feeling better?

BTExpress said...

You only have to eat cockroaches on Fear factor or if you enjoy the savory crunchiness.

RennyBA said...

The batteries was for your cellar phone right? as you have one that vibrate when someone calls LoL