Monday, December 11, 2006

Heaven Must Be Missing A ......What?

Someone thinks I'm an angel!
The wonderful and talented BS made this picture for me. Isn't it just awesome? Just in case you think he's confused, BS once turned me into a devil as well! Thank you BS, I love it! BTW BS, what beach am I on?
Ok I sent Lime some plastic pickles for crapola and look what I got back! Hurray! It's so cute! Thank you Lime!
Lime has posted more pickly information today as well. For the full picklish rundown, head over to her place!

To start a tradition that surely will last

Here's a short story about the pickle of glass.

The night before Christmas it's hung on the tree.

While everyone's sleeping it's done secretly.

And on Christmas morning when you arise.

The first one to find it, will get a surprise!


Lookit what Logo sent me for my birthday! A cool makeup bag/purse filled with super fun beauty products. She even got the EXACT color of nail polish that I only wear on my toes.....perfect shade for hiding the dirt in India! Thank you Logo, I loveeee it! (Special foldable nail file/buffer already packed! No more splitty thumbnail for me!) Now if I can just keep Little Rita from running off with fuzzy handled little makeup box!

~

So, this is where I get off the bus for awhile.

No! Not that bus!

You know which bus I'm talking about. Tomorrow I leave for India. I want to thank each and every one of you for your lovely birthday wishes, and also for your love and support during this hard time losing our beloved family dog, Rio. I knew that if I ever needed, you would ALL be there, and this was so. Thank you so much. Aren't bloggy peeps just the best?

Namaskara, naanu Bengalurige hoguttiddene. Kelavu dinagala avadhiyalli hindirugi baruttene. Nimagellarigu namma shubhashayagalu.

That sorta means, blessings, i'm outa here, see you all when I get back. At least thats what I'm told. My Indian pal is such a rascal, it might very well say something naughty! Heh, just kidding!

Happy Holidays everyone! If you need to find me, go ask Mr Ratburn!

21 comments:

RennyBA said...

Wings or not, you sure look like and angle Susie!
I wish you a wonderful and safe trip to India and hope you will have a unforgettable time there. Remember with all your bloggy peeps, you always have friends all around the world!

Anonymous said...

the rain is bouncing off the pavement and the wind is howling here right now...god i wish i could go there too...!!!

if i don't get to talk to you before...HAVE A BIG BLOODY STONKING TIME OUT THERE...!!! ;P

take care suse, i'll see you online sometime...!!! xxxxxxxxx

~art said...

happy holidays, have fun and be safe! peace~art

Anonymous said...

I think we all have an angel hidden within, until we make the effort to unfurl our wings. You make an especially beautiful angel in the moonlight.

Looking forward to news from your India adventures. Happy trails to you...

Anonymous said...

Have fun in India!

I have no idea what beach it is, I randomly found it through a Google Image search. The moon, moon-reflection and skyline are completely fake. I made them in Photoshop.

CozyMama said...

how fun what Logo got you!!! Have a fantastic trip!!! you will be missed and I will be waiting to see pics when you return.

CozyMama said...

oh yeah that pic bs did was totally cool too!

Logophile said...

What a fabulous pic, that BS is some talent, eh?
You take care and for heaven's sake, I know you can't be good but try not to be wicked!

jillie said...

Oh wow I can't believe it you're leaving already! I hope you have a blast! You're an awesome angel. Would you like to borrow my halo?
Can't wait to hear/read all about your trip!

AndyT13 said...

Have fun in India!

lime said...

so glad the pickle arrived before you departed! gladder even that you love it. i'll miss you but yo uknow where to find me when homesickness hits hard. have a safe journey and have LOTS of fun!

Breazy said...

Awwww Susie , I am so sorry to hear about Rio. I haven't been able to get on much the past couple of days so I didn't get to see until now. Hugs and prayers ! You have a safe trip and we will miss you !

Anonymous said...

Hey! They have the internet in India too doll. Keep us posted. Have a good one.

Senti saudades de vôce, e sentir saudades do mundo. Boa viagem vá com Deus.

Sidewaysagain said...

Travel well. -SSS

Amber said...

We will miss you while you are living it up in India. Have a great time.
Love the pickle lymrick

ShyRocket said...

Happy Birthday!

Stephanie said...

You are an angel!!

Have a great & safe trip!!

xoxoxo

Leesa said...

What a great angel pic!! Pretty :)

carmilevy said...

Safe travel. I followed your link from Charles Caldwell's excellent blog. Hope that's OK.

Can't wait to see what words and images you cook up upon your return.

Nice to e-mmeet you.

Mark Leslie said...

Hmm, I can see how BS would draw you both as an angel and a devil -- he's a gifted artist, but he also has a great subject to work with. :)

Have a truly awesome time on your trip to India! Safe travels.

~Tim said...

Cool! Have a great trip.

HHNT