Saturday, November 12, 2005

My turn to Me Me from Lime.....



There's a spate of taciturn behavior lately.
Susie got this meme, but was feeling taciturn.
Not to mention she's busy; painting and preparing for a night of glitziness.
Preparing for glitz after a day of painting can be exhausting.
So here I am.
I am helping.
Speaking for the taciturn isn't easy, you know.
In fact, I think it is contagious.
I am feeling taciturn too now.
Much too taciturn to continue the tag.

Thanks, Miss Taciturn! I tag Mr Ratburn and Fortress Guinness. Both very unlikely to cooperate.......



6 comments:

Pirate said...

sounds like a Pirate line to me.

Callie said...

Very interesting meme - good job!!

Bsoholic said...

That reminds me, I was supposed to do this one last week. Whoops!

Good job with it!

CozyMama said...

Interesting....I did the ME-ME too.

Anonymous said...

hhhmmm...you're probably right dear...but you wanna hear about the weekend i had...or didn't have, as the case may be...sheesh...anyway...later...maybe...lol xxx

Logophile said...

well done, you and your shadow writer are both geniuses.