Friday, October 07, 2005

Get out your wallet! Check out those hooters!


Since my blog is pink, and October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, I am being very brave, stupid or racy here by posting this "covered photo" of..well, you know what it is!
Now get over to www.boobiethon.com and check out all the breasties, or send them some photos. The submissions are completely anonymous, and noone will know which ones are yours unless you go and blab to everyone like I am.
I have to admit, it is thrilling to see your own rack published on a website, not to mention the fun of playing photographer and model with Mr. Barefoot.
But more importantly, its for a good cause, so get over there to www.boobiethon.com and support the fight against a serious and deadly disease, and have a little fun while doing it!
Don't forget your wallet!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Someone has their hands full :) Happy be-lated HNT and well done on the Boobie-thon promoting

Osbasso said...

Good for you! I've heard the same from many others about what a rush it is to do this, either covered or uncovered!!

CozyMama said...

WOW nice ones!!! We have had 2 donation days for the cause and we are all wearing pink ribbons today! Thanks for coming to my blog!! I appreciate your opinion! I am so torn as what to do!!

Logophile said...

We say two thumbs up!!
Good boobies
Good cause!

The Village Idiot said...

In the immortal words of Dr Friedrich vonFrankenstein....WHAT KNOCKERS!!!

Yes its a movie quote

And well done its a good cause

Bsoholic said...

Definitely a good cause.

warcrygirl said...

Nice rack; Happy HNT!

lime said...

WOW!

MG said...

NICE! Happy HNT

Stephanie said...

Oh my Susie Q!!! Great cause!!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful. Great picture!

I also submitted a picture to Boobython!