Sunday, October 16, 2005

Me Me Me Mondays!

It's all about me, so deal with it!



The pinky toe on my right foot is not attached quite right
I can bend it all the way out to the side
How did this happen? About 6 years ago, I broke my left leg (that's another story), and had a cast and crutches. One day, as I was hobbling around my really small house, I caught my right pinky toe on the leg of my bed, and I heard this ccccrrrracccckking sound! After I finished rolling around on the floor in agony, I examined this toe and noticed that it was pretty much broken. I spent the next three weeks with a cast on my left leg, and a black and blue pinky toe on the right...I felt like such a klutz! Apparently, this toe never healed quite right. What do you think?

10 comments:

Perdante said...

aughhh ..crazzzy toe

Logophile said...

Whoa, that looks painful!
Ow, making me cringe just looking at it.

mireille said...

See you Tuesday! Maybe you, Ariella and I could go out for some beggin'strips? Or something more organic?

xoxo, Bucky

Bsoholic said...

Oh sweet mercy!!! Yikes.

Sounds like something I'd do though.

The Village Idiot said...

I got phantom pains just looking at that! You should have saved it for HNT Halloween edition!

S said...

Doh!!!! Slaps self upside head! Once again, the idiot is right, I ought to have saved it....perhaps i'll just steal that photo up there of elven rulers for Halloween HNT! Ewwww!

lime said...

i dunno what is creepier, the pinky toe or the purple nail polish:P hehehe

word veri: akpbfaq.....the expletive you uttered when youbroke your pinky toe

Stephanie said...

Ouch!! I like the purple polish & toe rings are sexy!

I played too!

Mara said...

Oh my FRIGGIN OWW!!

Oaty's mom?? awwww.. the kitty!! ok!

Drywall Mom said...

I did the same thing. But when I was a kid. My sister was chasing me around the house and my foot or you could say pinky tow hit the leg of the rocking chair and broke it. I had to have it placed back in place and have my toe taped for weeks.