Tuesday, October 11, 2005

What Susie Needs...???


Stolen Google Game #2... I did more than 5 though, because I wanted to!

Susie needs to learn that baking doesn't always have to include baking yourself.
I dont get baked anymore, I swear! (how did they know about that, anyway?)

Susie needs Matt to supply the male support and approval she doesn't get from
Carl

I don't know who Matt and Carl are, but if Matt is hung, I'll take the male support.

Susie needs A New Wardrobe
Hey, nothing wrong with my ripped up jeans and tie dyes!

Susie needs to let her mother know that Johnny hit her for no reason.
Oh, but mommy, I was really, really bad and I deserved to be spanked!

Susie needs a sled Um, hello? It doesn't snow where I live....

Susie needs to come to happy hour every week Be right there!

Susie needs to puke If I come to happy hour every week, I will!

5 comments:

Logophile said...

Susie,
You so silly!
Don't go to happy hour, and if you come visit during winter we will take you up to where we keep the snow so you can use your sled!

lime said...

LMAO!!! there were great! I hear Matt has some issues with potency unfortunately.

Stephanie said...

LOL!! Very funny!!!

Susan Rodarme said...

Susie, this was the first page to come up when I typed in "Susie needs.." as that's my name, too !

Anonymous said...

this is really funny, i typed in susie needs and this is what came up, strangely tho, the bit about matt and carl is the situation im in. My bf's name is Carl but isnt giving me the support i need, whereas Matt is =S this was cool but very very creepy, plus my name is susie too!! So it's like sum1 has been watching my life =O OMG!!