Friday, October 28, 2005

Spooooky Stuff Portrait Friday!



This weeks assignment: Your spooky decorations, costumes, and spooky neighborhood. Happy Halloween SPF to you!


I dont decorate my house for holidays!
But, here's a really cool spider web that Mrs. Spider left outside my back door!

I decided to post a spoooky Halloween picture from the past, since we haven't yet worn our new costumes yet. My gf's and I dressed as tacky housewives! I'm the short one in the middle. (the little devil is Hannah at 6)

I dont live in a neighborhood, so here's my spooky orchard...funny thing is, normally at this time of year, all the leaves have dropped off and the trees look really scary! This has been the wierdest year for weather, hasn't it?

12 comments:

Logophile said...

Your web is certainly fitting, your costume is freaking the heck out of me and I LIKE your neighborhood!

Stephanie said...

Cool spiderweb!! My neighborhood is so lame! Happy Friday!!

lime said...

i LOVE the tacky housewives!!!

The Village Idiot said...

Your green face, my spikey head...think of the offspring!!!

Book Bums said...

Tacky housewives...priceless!

Pirate said...

Desperate hosewives for sure.

S said...

Thank guys, I like my "neighborhood" too! Wish you could have seen it with all the leaves off the tree..will post that later in the year!

So Bantu, does that mean we'd have green faced kids with orange/purple spikey hair? Woweee that would be something!

Bsoholic said...

I bet the orchard does get pretty spooky in the wee hours of the night...

Kami said...

Yikes on the web. Yikes.

mr ratburn said...

hey, i like sexy house wives in curlers, hmmmm

Leesa said...

Oh I'm loving the tacky housewives!! I will have to remember this! Great pics :)

Aud*2020 said...

Desperate Housewives gone bad...I'm lovin' it...