Friday, October 21, 2005

Happy SPF!



1. A tacky vacation pic 2. Something your kid or pet made 3. Your hairbrushes.
Mahesh and I in Pecos Bar in Bangalore, hanging with Jerry painting, we are both smashed, with fevers! Now, that's tacky!
This is another tacky vacation picture, because I am still in that bar in Bangalore, with a 102 fever, drinking Kingfisher, drunk off my ass!

Something my kid made!!! (I will NOT post something my pet made because that would either be a hairball or a poop! EWWW!!!!)

Actually, I use those two combs, but that is my girls hairbrush..I don't have one.....



10 comments:

Stephanie said...

I've always heard going to bars and drinking was good for fevers - lol...NOT!! Lovely artwork! Sings - I have more brushes than you do. Neener, neener, neener!!!

I played too!! Happy Weekend!!

Bsoholic said...

Sounds like something I'd do - go out drinkin' with a fever. LOL!

Caroline said...

How long did you last drinking like that when you're sick.

Oh and cute combs.

I played.

The Village Idiot said...

Hairbrush...I don't need no steenking hairbrush!

ANd i hear a good cure for a cold is to drink whiskey till you see double...that way, when you wake up, you cant tell if its the cold or the hangover

Logophile said...

I am impressed that you look that happy with a fever!

Cute artwork!

And I love the L'Oreal comb, very fun.

I played along too!

Tammy said...

Love the Jerry picture! So funny!

xtessa said...

a slice of cheese is indeed heaven! LOL! have a great weekend!

lime said...

awww, it's mahesh!!!! did you hear he was getting married, suse? drunk and tacky or not, looks like you guys had a ball!

Happy Hiker said...

Sometimes, I think cheese is heaven.

S said...

Hey everyone, I just look rosy because thats my third beer, and it was about 98 degrees in that bar....I lasted about three hours drinking! :P
Some Indian men at Pecos told me that drinking is how they deal with being sick, so what the heck!
Yeah, we did have a ball! Someday, I'm taking my friends there!