Friday, October 21, 2005

Ok, Since you asked nicely....


Complete The Sentence

1) My uncle once:
Got my father drunk and talked him into buying me a car

2) Never again in my life: Will I own a dog, they are too high maintenance

3) When I was five: I moved to Alaska.

4) High School was: Slightly nightmarish

5) I will never forget: My first visit to India

6) I once met: I grew up in LA, this list would be very long!

7) There's this girl I know who: .....i have no idea on this one here!

8) Once, at a bar(re): I did some awesome plies!

9) By noon I'm usually: Hanging around online blogging

10) Last night I: Watched edited Sex & The City reruns on one of my three tv channels.

11) If I had only: Traveled more with my body instead of just in my mind!

12) Next time I go to church: Ha ha ha, don't make me laugh!

13) What worries me most: Is making sure my daughter grows up right and gets what she needs.
14) When I turn my head right: I see my CD tower (ow! That hurts!)

15) When I turn my head left, I see: My kitchen

16) You know I'm lying when: I look down at the ground.

17) You know what I miss most about the eighties: Being wild and free in Venice!

18) If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I'd be: Oh Juliet!!!!

19) By this time, next year: I'll be getting ready to go back to India

20) A better name for me would be: I like my name just swell!

21) I have a hard time understanding: People that litter and are mean!

22) If I ever go back to school I'll: I am in school now!

23) You know I like you if: Start dressing and acting like you, and follow you around! :P

24) If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: The person that handed me the award!

25) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferarro are: OK by me!

26) Take my advice, never: Eat meat on an airline!

27) My ideal breakfast is: Ice cold Dr Pepper in a bottle

28) A song that I love but dont have is: Haven't you ever heard of Soulseek?

29) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: I don't have a hometown, I'm a Navy brat!

30) Why won't anyone: give me some money!?

31) If you spend the night at my house, DO: expect to sleep in the yurt!

32) I'd stop my wedding for: a plane crashing on the aisle!

33) The world could do without: Big trucks and mullets

34) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: go to the dentist

35) My favorite blonde is: Little Rita

36) Paperclips are more useful than: alot of other stuff

37) San Diego means: beaches

38) And by the way: I have to run!!!!

5 comments:

Logophile said...

yay!
She DID hear it!!
Susie, fab and funny!

Bsoholic said...

LOL! I did this one too earlier today and we said the same thing for #30! Crazy!

Stephanie said...

Great answers! I wanna sleep in the yurt!!

#23) You know I like you if: Start dressing and acting like you, and follow you around! - ya know Thom's been looking for a stalker!! LOL!!!

And, yipee - you did it - me too! :)

lime said...

yay!!!! thanks suse!! love it

Thomcat said...

hehehe - great answers ... good way to start the monday

i'll pass on the stalker though :p