Sunday, October 16, 2005

Rio Poses for Bucky

Hi Bucky, my name is Rio! I've been waiting for you. I am an 11 year old wolf hybrid. I hope you like older, experienced women, who are a little bit on the wild side! I am 1/4 Australian Shepherd, 1/4 German Shepherd, 1/4 Black Labrador, and 1/4 wolf! (that's what makes me so wild!)

I know you have your sights set on Ariella, but, she's already taken. I'm sure if you choose me, you won't be disappointed. I like to run free in my apple orchard, eat watermelon and pick grapes and blackberries. I keep my family safe by barking at strange cars, people, birds, deer, squirrels, and airplane vapor trails. Sometimes I even bark at the moon!

Being a mostly white dog has it's advantages! In the springtime, I like to roll around in fresh cut grass so I turn completely green! It's fun! My owners like to smear blackberries on my head too.
I look really good in purple!
Choose me, Bucky, choose me!

7 comments:

lime said...

Who the heck is bucky?

Logophile said...

Aw, Rio, you look great, girly!
Bucky, of http://cestchic.blogspot.com/
posted a pic of himself, he is way cute!! and he said he was looking for a gal. Rio thought he was awfully cute so now she has posted too.
I think I started something...
snicker snicker

The Village Idiot said...

I would offer comet but he is taken by the black lab down the street.good luck rio

Stephanie said...

When did blogland become "Doggie Dating"? I think I missed a memo.

Rio - I'd like to introduce you to Rey - my parents dog! He is very cute, full of energy, is great with children, plays very well with other doggies, longs to chase the deer in my parents yard and is bilingual (he's from Puerto Rico). I'll take pictures today at my dad's party!!

S said...

Rio said: Hallelujah! It's raining men!

Bsoholic said...

Heh heh, dog pimping... :P
LOL

onan the bavarian said...

I'm not Bucky, but I thought I'd leave a comment anyway. My dog's half Aussie shepherd, so I can imagine some of your dog's great character.